(1 rating submitted)
In Arctic territories, Woolfy wanders into a bar where he is attracted with the charms of a singer named Lou. When Woolfy absconds with her, it's up to Droopy to rescue her.
- In addition of the original opening and closing titles, 2 scenes were reanimated to remove any references to cigarettes in the 1951 reissue.
- Based on the poem The Shooting of Dan McGrew by Robert W. Service.
The Adventures of Droopy
The Compleat Tex Avery
Tex Avery's Droopy - The Complete Theatrical Collection
- Running Time: 7:50
- MPAA No.: 9866
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Sound Type: Mono: Western Electric Noiseless Recording
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image
Submitted by eutychus