(2 ratings submitted)
Warner Brothers Television
In 1956 Tokyo, the Brain uses an enlarging ray on Pinky and has him pretend to be Gollyzilla so he can challenge him and be the city's "hero". But the plan goes awry when the real Gollyzilla shows up.
- The WB (Original broadcast network)
- Warner Brothers Television
- The random appearances by Raymond Burr are a parody of his role in footage that was edited into the Japanese film "Gojira" when it was released in the United States as "Godzilla, King of the Monsters!" in 1956.
- Pinky and the Brain (Season 1, Episode 3)
World Domination Tour
Pinky and the Brain: Volume 1
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image