(1 rating submitted)
Rudolf Ising sketches Bosko, who comes to life. He dances, plays the piano, and sings "Sonny Boy" before Ising gets fed up and puts Bosko back in the inkwell.
- The first animated appearance of Bosko.
- An unreleased test film meant to show off Hugh Harman and Rudolf Ising's new character, Bosko.
- The cartoon was first show to audiences in 2000 as part of the ToonHeads episode "The Lost Cartoons"; however, this version is heavily edited
Uncensored Bosko Volume 1
Looney Tunes Golden Collection
Technicolor Dreams and Black and White Nightmares
- Animation Type: Combined Live-Action and Standard Animation
- Color Type: Black and White
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image