(1 rating submitted)
- Mickey goes shopping for Minnie, but is late bringing the groceries back. She acts haughty as a result, then softens. She and Mickey make dinner in time to the music, but Pluto steals the turkey and causes chaos when they try to retrieve it.
Rossini, Gioachino :
"William Tell Overture "
von Suppé, Franz :
"Light Cavalry Overture "
- A statue of Napoleon gets stuck on Mickey's head. He runs into a stove and the resulting soot makes the statue a blackface stereotype.
- Mickey Mouse Tracks (Season 1, Episode 73)
- The Mickey Mouse Club (Season 1, Episode 100)
Mickey Mouse in Black and White - Volume 2
Mickey Mouse in Black and White Volume 2
- Running Time: 7:08
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Color Type: Black and White
- Sound Type: Mono: Cinephone
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image