No Ratings Posted
A series of coincidences lead Child Services to wrongfully accuse Homer and Marge of being bad parents. While the kids are put into foster care next door at the Flanders residence, Homer and Marge must take a parenting test to regain custody of them.
- Fox (Original broadcast network)
- In the original broadcast, Milhouse says that the basket with the infected monkey came from Pier 1 Imports. After people from the company complained, the line was changed to "Trader Pete's".
- The Simpsons (Season 7, Episode 3)
The Simpsons: The Complete Seventh Season
- Running time: 22:49
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)
Click on thumbnail for full size image