Author Topic: Teletoon Retro to Have Remastered Episodes of Gumby in Their TV Programming  (Read 1971 times)

Looney Tunes Fan

• Researchers
  • Eh...What's Up Doc?
    • View Profile
You see, it's things like this that make me wish I was in Canada.
I love classic cartoons!
25th member of The IAD forums! The NEW GAC forums!  :bugs: :andy: :audrey: :barney: :betty: :bosko: :buddy: :crow: :fox: :magoo: :donald: :fethry: :goofy: :mickey: :minnie: :scrooge: :willy: :ozzie: :woody:

King Delbert

• View Profile
Geesh...I think the Clokeys are serious about bringing Gumby back.  Take a look at something else which I forgot to post: 
http://www.amebatv.com/watch/home/?promo=gumby

It's a Roku channel that's also gonna show Gumby.  Not to mention with so far is happening with Kabillion

Looney Tunes Fan

• Researchers
  • Eh...What's Up Doc?
    • View Profile
Well good thing for them, Gumby has pretty much been dormant for the past couple years besides the occasional DVD release and new news item about him. However, why are they putting it on Roku when you can still watch them on your TV for free from YouTube (even through Roku you can do that afaik). I assume episodes will be put up in advance like Kabillion On-Demand, but if not the Roku thing seems pointless.
I love classic cartoons!
25th member of The IAD forums! The NEW GAC forums!  :bugs: :andy: :audrey: :barney: :betty: :bosko: :buddy: :crow: :fox: :magoo: :donald: :fethry: :goofy: :mickey: :minnie: :scrooge: :willy: :ozzie: :woody: