Author Topic: A GAC/IAD Black Friday 2014  (Read 6464 times)

Mister Bighead

• Researcher
  • Head Toad
    • View Profile
A GAC/IAD Black Friday 2014
« on: November 28, 2014, 09:49:18 am »
Toadette: Our (short) story takes place the day after Thanksgiving, the dreadful Black Friday. Everyone has left the mansion leaving only  :bugs2:  and  :daffy: .

:daffy: : Grr... grr.. grr....

:bugs2: : Daffy, you've been grumbling and complaining since yesterday! What's gotten into you?

:daffy: : It's just that I'm tired of these party threads! Crazy things have been happening ever since 2004! Plus the mansion is always crowded and I'm claustrophobic!

:bugs2: : Does that mean you are afraid of Santa Claus?

:daffy: : Ho, ho, ho! Very funny.

:bugs2: : Don't you mean "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas"?

:daffy: : Please don't push it.

:bugs2:  looks out the window noticing a mob of toons heading towards the Toontown Mall.

:bugs2: : Yikes! Is getting low prices the day after Thanksgiving really necessary They could get stuff off the internet instead.

:daffy: : That's for Cyber Monday, Bugs!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:09:40 am by Mister Bighead »
Happy Holidays, everyone!

The Dogfather/Toadette

• I'm an animatophilic shroom-girl!
    • View Profile
Re: A GAC/IAD Black Friday 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 11:09:28 am »
Me: By the way, I know the Dogfather was supposed to return today, but he says that I'm a better fit for something like this. So I'll continue writing for now! ;)

Now first:

:coolcat: wanted the last Gamecube controller adapter for the Wii U. But then the Sebben Dwarves, led by :snow:, fired a cannon at him! The cannonball went right through his stomach.

:coolcat:: You know, it's only natural that you'd have an empty stomach after Thanksgiving!

Me: But everybody hated his pun, and started throwing pies at him! Finally, the Seven Dwarves from Disney's 1937 masterpiece cut him up with their pickaxes; they took the adapter from him and ran out of the mall.

Grumpy: Fer years, people have been complainin' about how unmodern we are, livin' in our cottage and all.

The Dogfather/Toadette

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 11:37:55 am »
In the cereal section, various Hanna-Barbera characters are raiding a shelf of Private Eye Suckups. At the top, however, Kirby uses his "Crash" ability, sending all the characters flying back! He jumps down and starts sucking all the boxes, only for Blabber (who up until this point has been hiding behind the shelf) to come out and hit him with a cane.

Blabber: Gosh, Snoop's going to be proud of how I caught you! Maybe he'll even promote me to detective!

Snooper: Blab, I wouldn't promote you to detec-a-tive if it meant Kellogg's would pay me $350 million extra!

A phone is heard ringing. Snoop takes out a telephone.

Snooper: "Snooper Detective Agency. Try our new Private Eye Suckups and we promise your face won't muck-up!" Wait, what!? You'll pay me $500 million extra if I made Blab a detec-a-tive!? And Blab's only going to get $500!? All right! *hang up* Blab, you're a detec-a-tive now! Just don't screw it over like last time.

King Delbert

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 11:58:43 am »
Toadette:  And up Mt. Crumpett, whatever the reason his heart or his shoes, The Grinch was standing outside his cave hating Black Friday.  Staring down from his cave with a sour Grinchy frown and the Wal-Mart and Macy's and more below in Toontown.  For he knew every Toon down in Toontown now was busy shopping til they shop no more. 
  And they'll shop and they'll shop....and they'll shop SHOP  SHOP  SHOP  They'll buy this for their mommy they'll buy this for their daddy.  They'll even buy their relatives a Krabby Patty.  And then....they'll do something I hate most of all...every Toon down in Toontown will see that one product and one will say I want that one and this one wants that one and then they'll start fighting using their anvils and dynamites and TNTs and nowadays they'll Super Smash Brother each other and Mario Kart each other....I must stop this whole thing!!!  Why for year after year I've put up with it now.  I must stop Black Friday from coming...but how?

The Grinch heads back to his cave to find Max watching his blu-ray copy of How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
  Max; What are you watching?!  Can't you see I'm busy trying to...he sees the scene where he's dressed as Santa giving him an idea
Toadtette:  Then he got an idea; an awful idea.  The Grinch got a wonderful...awful idea.  http://kristanhiggins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/grinch.jpg
  I know just what to do.
Toadette:  The Grinch laughed in his throat.
  Max, fetch me my Santa Clause hat and coat.  I'll go down to Toontown dressed as St. Nick.  I'll steal Black Friday with this nifty trick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxVqliZCNw0

The Dogfather/Toadette

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 12:20:53 pm »
In the pet section, :sylvester: and Katnip are fighting over a box of "Unideal Cat Food"—made of shredded :tweetie: birds!

Katnip first wins a catfight. Running off, he gets tripped by :sylvester: into a tank with a bunch of piranhas! He jumps out with lots of bite marks and a piranha on his tail.

Taking the piranha, Katnip has it bite :sylvester:'s tail as the latter runs by. As he yells and jumps into the air in pain, Katnip takes the box.....but then :sylvester: scatters nails all over Katnip's path.

Katnip (running through the nails): Ow! Ooh! Ooch! Ouch! *etc.*

Just when Katnip is through, however, :sylvester: drops an anvil on his feet! He does this scream while :sylvester: runs out of the pet section altogether (with the box).

:sylvester:: Finally! *licking lips* It's mine!

He opens the box, and, closing his eyes, tries to spill all the contents in. But instead :tweetie: comes out and shoves a stick of dynamite down his throat, then flies off.

:sylvester: (not knowing what just happened): *licking lips in satisfaction and rubbing his stomach* Well, that's that. *stomach rumbling* But I seem to have a bad case of indigestion.

:sylvester: is seen going into the men's bathroom.....and there's an explosion heard as the camera shakes! :sylvester: comes out quite charred.

:sylvester:: You know what? *taking out a list* I'm taking :tweetie: birds off of my diet. That didn't go through the motions well.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 12:43:40 pm by Toadette »

King Delbert

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 01:03:41 pm »
Toadette:  Meanwhile on Mt. Crumpett, The Grinch now dressed as Santa loaded some bags and some old empty sacks on a ramshackle sleigh and he whistled for Max

Hurry up Max, I'm ready to go.
Max: whimper whimper

The Grinch hooks Max up

Toadtette:  Then the Grinch said...
Gyddiup
Toadette:  And the sleigh started down toward the homes where the Toons are shopping crazy in their town.

And then the wild sleigh ride down the hill as seen in The Grinch happens.

The Dogfather/Toadette

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 03:36:29 pm »
Me: Now Ralph Wolf is looking to take the few Wii U games left. He is hiding in a Christmas tree and walking around in it.

Meanwhile, has arrived. Under the floor on which Ralph walks, he keeps sawing holes in the ground in an attempt to make Ralph's Christmas tree fall under. However, since Ralph keeps moving around, he is unable to get the tree.

Sam Sheepdog is wheeling his cart (which contains a giant flat-screen TV) by. Noticing the walking Christmas tree and a brown hand sticking out to grab Wii U games, he comes over and grabs Ralph out by the neck. However, the Grinch happens to be sawing a hole below at that very moment, meaning Ralph and Sam (and the tree) fall under to the WB junk crash sound.

Sam proceeds to punch Ralph and clear out of the mall! He climbs out with all the games Ralph stole, and puts them in his cart.

He continues to wheel the cart.....only for :porky: to randomly baseball-bat him on the head out of nowhere!! :porky: does a 180-turn with the cart in an attempt to get away!

:porky:: F-f-f-finally!! Nintendo Land and Super Mario 3D World are m-m-m-mine! Mwahahahaha!!!

But then :porky:, as he runs with the cart, falls into the same hole sawed from earlier!

ParamountCartoons

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 04:13:30 pm »
Meanwhile while Linus was ringing the bell for The Salvation Army donations in the front of the store......

Linus: How dare you make a Black Friday thread!

Mister Bighead: DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PROFIT??????

Linus: I really don't think you know what Christmas is about..........

In the girl's toy section

:audrey: Ewwww.... :buddy: !

:buddy: What I'm a Brony! I was getting the Equestria Girls Pinkie Pie doll! Now I'm 20% cooler! And for 60% off!

:audrey: Shoves  :buddy:

:audrey: Get the new Hot Wheels set you creep! Or Super Smash Bros. for Wii U!

:buddy: cries away in his 30's voice

:dodo: Here's Amid Amidi's Mugshot from 2019! I'd better not tell what he did that year! It delayed Mid-Century Modern 4 for Thunderbean!

Disclaimer: I AM NOT A BRONY!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:15:10 pm by ParamountCartoons »

King Delbert

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 04:24:10 pm »
Toadette:  So The Grinch took the cart...he took the Wii games...he took the Wii controllers....he took the Wii Console...he cleaned out the video game department as quick as a flash...why The Grinch even took Guitar Hero Starring Slash.  Then he stuffed them in bags to the sled with glee.
  And now...
Toadette:  Grinned the Grinch...
I will take away the tree.

Toadette:  Nearby we see Usagi doing some Black Friday Shopping.  You know Usagi, always wanting to do everything.  What an airhead. 
  HEY! HEY!  I just wanna go shopping, Toadette!
Toadette:  Right...so she drug Chibiusa along with her just for company.  She's too young to be experiencing this IMO
Chibiusa:  Usagi, Rei would be the perfect partner for this, why can't she go and I'm here?
  Chibiusa, it's because something's wrong with Rei ever since yesterday at the Thanksgiving Feast.  She has a headache and not feeling herself.  I hope she's ok.  A little sneak peak of what's to come in An IAD Christmas Carol
Chibiusa:  Usagi..look...
Usagi and Chibiusa noticed The Grinch taking the tree
  Saint Nick?
Chibiusa:  Santa Claus??
  What's he doing with all that stuff and why is he taking that tree??
Toadette:  As The Grinch took the tree and as he started to shove, he felt a small tug from below not above.  He turned around fast and he saw a small Toon.  Little Chibiusa, who is also known as Chibi Moon.  She stared at The Grinch and said...
Chibiusa:  Santa Claus, why?  Why are you taking that Christmas tree?  Why?
Toadette:  But that Grinch was so smart and so slick, he thought up a lie and he thought it up quick.
  Why my sweet little tot..
Toadtette:  The fake Santa Claus lied...
There's a light on this tree that won't light on one side.  So I'm taking it home to my workshop my dear.  I'll fix it up there then I'll bring it back here.
Toadette:  And his fib seemed to fooled Chibiusa, but as soon as he began to pat her head to bring her confidence...
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!  I know who you are..you're no Santa Claus...you're THE GRINCH!!
  Well, aren't you the smart one.
Usagi Transforms into Sailor Moon
But Sailor Moon is in shock, a note that read:  You took too long to transform yourself.  I left with the tree like a greedy old elf.  signed: The Grinch
  GRRRRRRRR....Uggggg...
Chibiusa:  Usagi, let's go home...

Toadette:  Up and up The Grinch went up Mt. Crumpit.  He took all the gifts to the tip top to dump it.
  Poo Poo to the Toons
Toadette: He was grinchly humming.
  The end has come.  No Black Friday is coming.  The Toons are freaking out, they won't know what to do.  Their mouths will hang open for a minute or two, then the Toons down in Toontown will all cry, "BOO HOO!!"  That's a noise I simply must hear before we dump all this junk.

ParamountCartoons

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 04:49:02 pm »
But what's this?

Linus found the last copy on the shelf of King James Bible as toons nearly got upset
He gave them a sermon and it was powerful, you bet
Christians, Pagans, and all the other creeds
Couldn't help but listen, whatever intepritation indeed
Everyone held hands in silence feeling their hearts keen
as Linus read The Book Of Luke, Chapter 2 verses 8 to 14!

The Grinch heard this and said:

"It came without ribbons, it came without tags, boxes, gift cards and bags"

Maybe Black Friday shouldn't have Christmas come from a store

Maybe Black Friday should mean a bit more.

And so everyone went to Arby's and had a feast, with turkey sandwhiches and sandwhiches of roast beast!

THE END

From the Grinch to Little Audrey, Linus and friends

Checkbooks and Credit Cards in all kinds amount

Your rewards programs and investmests to trust about

So we wish you a nice Black Friday and hope all is merry, happy, jouyus and very wonderfully merry

The Foundation For Full Service Banks, representing state banks, national banks and trust companies....

Credits Roll

Story: Toadette
         King Delbert
        ParamountCartoons
        Mister Bighead

Animation Bill Littlejohn
                Phillip Roman
                Ken Harris
                Richard Thompson

Voices: Bashful Bigshots

in IADCOLOR

(C)2014 IAD

IATSE Westex Sound Recording

A Daff in the Baff Presentation

:wolfie: Awooooo! *IAD Television*

Would you close it now, and wait for my IAD Christmas carol, please do not jump the gun until I start on Nov. 30.