(1 rating submitted)
No synopsis currently available.
Loren, Bryan and Michael Jackson :
"Do the Bartman "
Nominated for the MTV Video Music Awards: Best Special Effects in a Video
- The music video makes several references to jokes and characters from both Season 1 and 2 such as Krusty Brand Pork Products from "Krusty Gets Busted".
- Bart's mugshot has an A113 written on it, referencing the CalArts classroom alumni like Brad Bird went to.
- This music video was rebroadcast on FOX on June 28, 2009 as a tribute to Michael Jackson, who co-wrote the song.
- According to Brad Bird on the DVD commentary, production for this music video was done in about two weeks. This crunch was due to the fact no one wanted to direct this on top of their production Season 2 work. The video had to be done in time for the December 1990 release of the Geffen Records album "Simpsons Sing the Blues" and its worldwide FOX release. Storyboards were done in only two days, then flown off to Varga Studios in Budapest, Hungary. No pencil tests were used during the production due to the crunch. Brad Bird reflects it as the hardest and most strenuous production he was ever involved with.
The Simpsons: The Complete Second Season
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3 (Television)
- Print Type: Video (NTSC)
- Negative Type: 35mm
- Original Language: English
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)