(1 rating submitted)
No synopsis currently available.
- American International Pictures
- The first American animated film to receive a "R" rating by the MPAA as well as the first animated film to compete in the Cannes Film Festival as part of the official competition.
- Producer Steve Krantz wanted Ralph Bakshi to direct the sequel, but didn't want to do it and instead made Heavy Traffic (also distributed by American International Pictures). So Krantz hired Robert Taylor to direct and write the sequel instead.
The Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat
- MPAA No.: 23975
- MPAA Rating: R
- Animation Type: Combined Live-Action and Standard Animation
- Color Type: Deluxe
- Print Type: 35mm
- Negative Type: 35mm
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)