(2 ratings submitted)
Title tells all here, until the festivities are interrupted by a "scary" octopus.
- Copyright Date : June 11, 1930
- Frolicking Fish marks a turning point in animation style. Beforehand,
characters would start and stop almost mechanically. Norm Ferguson developed
a style where the characters never completely stopped, but when one part
would stop another part would start moving, making the whole movement much
more fluid. Disney liked the effect so much he made all the other animators
study Ferguson's style.
- The Mickey Mouse Club (Season 1, Episode 95)
More Silly Symphonies Volume 2
- Running Time: 6:02
- Animation Type: Standard (Hand-drawn-Cel) Animation
- Aspect Ratio: 1.37 : 1
- Color Type: Black and White
- Sound Type: Mono: Cinephone
- Print Type: 35mm
- Negative Type: 35mm
- Cinematographic Format: Spherical
- Original Language: English
- Original Country: United States
Reviews and Comments
No comments posted. Be the first!
(You must be a logged-in user to submit comments!)