WB and MGM cartoons added to Boomerang app - Forum.
PorkyPigfan90
2019-06-28T18:09:19Z
Several WB and MGM cartoons have been added to the Boomerang streaming app. First, they have added a new section titled "MGM Cartoons" which features one-shot MGM cartoons such as the Happy Harmonies, Tex Avery, plus a Captain and the Kids cartoon!
Also,several pre-1948 Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts have been added. These include color Bugs and Daffy cartoons, black and white Porkys (though some are unfortunately colorized) and the 1935 one-shot "My Green Fedora"!
Jason Todd
2019-06-28T20:36:27Z
In the case of the colorized black-and-white Porkys, at least Boomerang is using the computer-colorized versions, rather than the re-drawns.

Also, I noticed Lumber Jack Rabbit has *finally* been added. Can someone with an active app subscription confirm that it's presented uncropped?
ToonStar95
2019-06-28T20:55:03Z
Originally Posted by: Jason Todd 

In the case of the colorized black-and-white Porkys, at least Boomerang is using the computer-colorized versions, rather than the re-drawns.

Also, I noticed Lumber Jack Rabbit has *finally* been added. Can someone with an active app subscription confirm that it's presented uncropped?

Lumber Jack-Rabbit is most certainly not cropped.
Mesterius
2019-06-28T21:18:31Z
Originally Posted by: PorkyPigfan90 

Several WB and MGM cartoons have been added to the Boomerang streaming app. First, they have added a new section titled "MGM Cartoons" which features one-shot MGM cartoons such as the Happy Harmonies, Tex Avery, plus a Captain and the Kids cartoon!

Ohhhh! Which Captain and the Kids cartoon is it?
ToonStar95
2019-06-28T21:32:17Z
Originally Posted by: Mesterius 

Originally Posted by: PorkyPigfan90 

Ohhhh! Which Captain and the Kids cartoon is it?

Cleaning House, though the description is that of Circus Daze.