Another Update - Forum.
eutychus
2019-01-14T20:09:55Z
We are now on a secure server. If this causes trouble for any page or functionality, please let me know. If it turns out you can't post about any problems, drop me an email at euty@mfoxweb.com. Thanks!
Justin Delbert
2019-01-14T22:57:26Z
I have to keep typing up the website or searching it on Google to get here. If I don't and just click the already typed up address saved on Chrome, it shows up privacy error. Any way that can be fixed like deleting cookies?
eutychus
2019-01-14T23:07:09Z
Originally Posted by: Justin Delbert 

I have to keep typing up the website or searching it on Google to get here. If I don't and just click the already typed up address saved on Chrome, it shows up privacy error. Any way that can be fixed like deleting cookies?



Yes, give that a shot as well as cleaning out your cache and it should fix the problem.

Gabrielkat1991
2019-01-15T02:28:31Z
Originally Posted by: eutychus 

We are now on a secure server. If this causes trouble for any page or functionality, please let me know. If it turns out you can't post about any problems, drop me an email at euty@mfoxweb.com. Thanks!



I only have one word to say about this... why?
"The dirty f**k!" - Bosko
eutychus
2019-01-15T17:27:07Z
Originally Posted by: Gabrielkat1991 

I only have one word to say about this... why?



There's quite a few reasons, predominantly that every time you access a page on the database, the address and password of the database has to be sent to the server and if that's unencrytpted it can be hijacked and hackers can get in and destroy ll the work we've done. It wasn't an issue before, but as we're getting bigger and bigger and people are starting to take notice, security becomes a much more important issue. Also, almost all of the Search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) give more weight to sites that are secure so that will help us in our rankings.

PopKorn Kat
2019-01-15T20:42:57Z
Huh, I just noticed that everyone's avatar (save for a few, like Gabrielkat's, Justin Delbert's, and eutychus's) is gone.