jtizzard
6 years ago
Hello I Have Never Posted Here Before And This is My First Post And I Have Something To Ask

I Am Interested in Seeing Ace of Spades Because I Am A Fan of The Fleischer Cartoons And It Would Make Me Happy To See It

Do You Know Who I Should Talk To Or Could You Tell Someone That I Want To See It
Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead
6 years ago

Hello I Have Never Posted Here Before And This is My First Post And I Have Something To Ask

I Am Interested in Seeing Ace of Spades Because I Am A Fan of The Fleischer Cartoons And It Would Make Me Happy To See It

Do You Know Who I Should Talk To Or Could You Tell Someone That I Want To See It

Originally Posted by: jtizzard 

Welcome, jtizard! Look on YouTube or some site like that..:)!
jtizzard
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: Pokey J.Anti-Blockhead 

Welcome, jtizard! Look on YouTube or some site like that..:)!

Originally Posted by: jtizzard 

I Looked Before And It Was Not There
jtizzard
5 years ago
Excuse Me But I Left This Post For A Long Time Asking A Question But For A Long Time I Got No Answer Back And I Don't Know What Happened Can Anyone Please Find Out Why I Never Got Anything Back For A Long Time
eutychus
5 years ago
Because nobody had an answer?
jtizzard
5 years ago

Because nobody had an answer?

Originally Posted by: eutychus 

Yes Maybe
kazblox
5 years ago
Only surviving material I know is in Stathes' hands; and he's certainly not going to out it before he stops showing it at his Cartoon Carnivals!

Said material has a scan too, let that be known....
jtizzard
5 years ago

Only surviving material I know is in Stathes' hands; and he's certainly not going to out it before he stops showing it at his Cartoon Carnivals!

Said material has a scan too, let that be known....

Originally Posted by: kazblox 

I Know If There Were Ever Any Showings of It It Would Probably Be Too Far Away If There is Another Scan is That Private Too

Quick Reply