Steve Stanchfield
7 years ago
We're working here in getting all the 'special' sets out the door in the next week or so- and as the dubbing swirls in the background I've been finishing a project, just in time.

Thunderbean has finished the 'Yuletide Flickers' Blu-ray/DVD combo and it's off to replication this week! It's a set of animated and live action Christmas and Holiday-themed shorts.

We're doing a pre-order on the set this week that includes a special disc (DVD and BDR) of other Christmas Cartoons and film that didn't make it on the set!).

Details at the Thunderbean Website: www.thunderbeananimation.com.

The set is $15.95 plus $2 postage, $8 postage for outside the US.
If you purchased this title (BDR/DVDR) last year, knock $5 off the price!

Make sure to note that it's for the Yuletide Flickers set. Thanks everyone for helping to build Thunderbean through these years- you've made all these things happen.

Justin Delbert
7 years ago
sent. Thanks Santa.....uh Steve.

telzall
7 years ago
I've been good, too, Santa/Steve!!!
nickramer
7 years ago
I sure wasn't expecting the set to be available on Amazon. So, I'm going to buy "Yuletide" ASAP.
uVSthem
7 years ago
Will we ever see the Fleischer Rudolph the Red Nosed restored with original soundtrack on bluray?
Steve Stanchfield
7 years ago

Will we ever see the Fleischer Rudolph the Red Nosed restored with original soundtrack on bluray?

Originally Posted by: uVSthem 

Yes :)

(with the originall titles).

All the Yuletides are sent- hopefully everyone gets them before Christmas (except sadly the ones going overseas..)
Gasmask Ted
7 years ago
Man, the Santa in the Coronet Night Before Christmas is pretty sinister...
Justin Delbert
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: Steve Stanchfield 

Yes :)

(with the originall titles).

All the Yuletides are sent- hopefully everyone gets them before Christmas (except sadly the ones going overseas..)

Originally Posted by: uVSthem 

http://blogs.loc.gov/now-see-hear/2014/12/rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeers-first-starring-film-role/ 
Fluffypants
7 years ago
Hi Steve:

Hey, I (re)ordered the Yuletide Flickers set mainly because of the DVD extras disc. It said it'd be in DVD format. Alas, I only got the Blu-Ray extras disc which is useless to me. Anyway I can get it in DVD format?

I also sent you an email. (And psst, I got The End of the Reel instead of Polytiks and Poultry, too).

Thanks,

Stuart
Joel
4 years ago
Is this set still available to buy anywhere?
Steve Stanchfield
4 years ago
It's back up on Amazon--- the last 15 copies or so! We'll re-replicate at some point soon..

Quick Reply

© 2024 - YetAnotherForum.NET