Classic LTMMs are back on Boomerang! - Forum.
Blob55
  • Blob55
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2016-01-31T07:29:49Z
So I when I woke up, I decided to turn on the TV and... a classic LTMM cartoon was on! It was Zoom and Bored, plus what's weird, is that it was in the correct aspect ratio! It was also the restored version.
So I guess LTMMs are back in the UK at 7AM.
kazblox
2016-01-31T09:27:57Z
They're back in the US too! But only on late night blocks now, along with Tom and Jerry and Flinstones......

With the [censored] redesign, nothing good commonly airs here on Boomerang anymore. Not even the Popeye cartoons. RIP.
Blob55
  • Blob55
2016-01-31T10:55:48Z
Originally Posted by: kazblox 

They're back in the US too! But only on late night blocks now, along with Tom and Jerry and Flinstones......

With the [censored] redesign, nothing good commonly airs here on Boomerang anymore. Not even the Popeye cartoons. RIP.

Ugh, the only thing they show at night on Boomerang here are LazyTown and The Garfield Show.
LuckyToon
2016-01-31T16:07:59Z
Oh how I wish WB would at least make their own 24-hour channel home to mainly re-runs of classics and old school animation. Really, Kids WB needs to have a 24-hour channel, it can't just only have a website. We want more classic Looney Tunes back on TV, the old school Kids WB shows, the Hanna-Barbera cartoons, the MGM cartoons (airing with the Tom & Jerry cartoons for variate), and even the Popeye cartoons.

Sure you might say that people own the classics and have internet to watch them at, but not everybody does and everyone isn't rich.
Blob55
  • Blob55
2016-02-01T07:24:29Z
Originally Posted by: LuckyToon 

Oh how I wish WB would at least make their own 24-hour channel home to mainly re-runs of classics and old school animation. Really, Kids WB needs to have a 24-hour channel, it can't just only have a website. We want more classic Looney Tunes back on TV, the old school Kids WB shows, the Hanna-Barbera cartoons, the MGM cartoons (airing with the Tom & Jerry cartoons for variate), and even the Popeye cartoons.

Sure you might say that people own the classics and have internet to watch them at, but not everybody does and everyone isn't rich.

Plus not ALL classic cartoons are on Youtube anyway and the ones that are are usually really bad copies.

As for Kids WB, we don't get that here.