Toonatic
  • Toonatic
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2023-12-09T17:13:38Z
Kino Lorber has just announced Mr. Bug Goes to Town coming soon to Blu-ray!:
https://forum.blu-ray.co...2547&postcount=90318 

Buy this people and let show Kino just how much people want more animation (from them) in our collections. I sure will! šŸ™‚
Zachary
2023-12-09T17:33:19Z
Shouldn't this be in "TTTP In Exile"?

Sadly, per Thad Komorowski  and Steve Stanchfield , Paramount's master is marred by DVNR, and that's apparently what Kino is releasing per their announcement. I will probably wait until there are reviews and screenshots available before I decide to get it myself. Still a pleasant surprise, though.
Toonatic
  • Toonatic
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2023-12-09T18:19:57Z
Yeah, I just realized that, my apologies.

If someone can please move it?
S. C. MacPeter
2023-12-09T18:22:01Z
Iā€™m also excited about this, but I do hope Kino will correct the DVNR issues. If they are going to do more animation, at least have some effort put into releases then. I still am looking forward to this and will probably order during a sale
S. C. MacPeter
2023-12-10T00:24:44Z
Seems like, at least for now, Kino may be preparing to fix the master. A friend got a response about the comments being made around Facebook from them being told that the release is planned for March/April and that the master is being fixed. IF THIS IS TRUE, I would highly recommend this. The color on Paramount's master is eyecandy, its a fun film, although the DVNR is definitely distracting towards the end from what I know. It also is a direct deal between Paramount and Kino so other parties aren't involved in anyway; I think this announcement may make a few people in said party a little cranky despite no control over it. Let's see what happens when a release date is announced
Gabrielkat1991
2023-12-10T00:53:26Z
Originally Posted by: Toonatic 

Kino Lorber has just announced Mr. Bug Comes to Town coming soon to Blu-ray!:
https://forum.blu-ray.co...2547&postcount=90318 

Buy this people and let show Kino just how much people want more animation (from them) in our collections. I sure will! :)

Great news indeed! However, the film is actually titled Mr. Bug Goes to Town.
"The dirty f**k!" - Bosko