2020-11-16T22:50:23Z
https://www.hbomax.com/series/ur...es:GXozhGwOz77DCYwEAABBA 
They also placed corn on the cop on the season 1 page
Blob55
2020-11-17T23:57:01Z
Double Chaser has been added too.
Pasko
2020-11-18T05:11:56Z
A friend informed that one of the additions, The Lady in Red, features original titles. Here's  a filmed screen of how they look. However, what my friend didn't notice is that the audio is actually recreated, not original. The cue played over the title is taken from the second shot of the film and there's an audible difference in track quality between the Merrie Melodies theme and the "title" music. Also, I later noticed that there's a tiny bit of audio from the original title left on the Blue Ribbon  version that's missing here. The closing titles, weirdly cut, were probably inserted from Billboard Frolics. My guess is that the print used was damaged or silent, so the audio had to be recreated. While we criticize the title tyrants a lot (as we should!), this was actually a meticulously done recreation (on the opening titles, at least, which are also not stupidly extended this time) which no one not looking for trouble will notice, so it's a good job for once.
Blob55
2020-11-18T09:35:18Z
Anyone find it strange that the Buddy shorts have been ignored? I get skipping Bosko, but Buddy is a weird exclusion.
wiley207
2020-11-18T16:45:23Z
Originally Posted by: Blob55 

Anyone find it strange that the Buddy shorts have been ignored? I get skipping Bosko, but Buddy is a weird exclusion.

Probably because Buddy is one of the least popular eras of the Warner Bros. cartoons. Though they are adding the Seven Arts-era shorts to HBO Max, and that is another equally unpopular era, so we may soon get some Buddy shorts somewhere down the line.
Edward Joseph
2020-11-18T21:55:41Z
Acctualy double chaser was added in the first wave of remaster shorts
Edward Joseph
2020-11-18T21:57:47Z
Could someone please upload the hbo max print of easy pekins, I dont have hbo max and I have never seen any video of it.
CladMcClaw
2020-11-26T03:22:34Z
Noticed MOUSE-MERIZED CAT up there today as well, not sure if that went up with the last batch. Looks great!
Blob55
2020-11-28T16:52:06Z
Originally Posted by: CladMcClaw 

Noticed MOUSE-MERIZED CAT up there today as well, not sure if that went up with the last batch. Looks great!

Nope, that one's new!
nickramer
2020-12-10T03:11:29Z
Well, we finally got HBO MAX up and running at our house which is free when you are a Spectrum subscriber. Haven't watch any of the Looney Tunes yet. Since it's the holidays, is "Gift Wrapped" (1952) on the service or not? I can probably guess why it might not be on there knowing how overly sensitive the programmers of the service are.
PopKorn Kat
2020-12-10T07:08:30Z
Originally Posted by: nickramer 

Haven't watch any of the Looney Tunes yet. Since it's the holidays, is "Gift Wrapped" (1952) on the service or not?

"Gift Wrapped" is not on the service.
S. C. MacPeter
2020-12-23T02:29:20Z
I think I can say it now... I have Behind the Meatball restored. I'm working to get it out there. I think now I can do it, should I link my drive upload?
PopKorn Kat
2020-12-23T04:04:55Z
Originally Posted by: S. C. MacPeter 

I think I can say it now... I have Behind the Meatball restored. I'm working to get it out there. I think now I can do it, should I link my drive upload?

The forum rules say:
Quote:

Don't publicly link to shady video sites illegally hosting recently released full episodes/movies.

While a drive link is not shady on its own, we still don't want to risk the WB lawyers coming down on us. I'm afraid this is going to be something you'll have to distribute privately (i.e., have someone ask for it and have you send it via PMs).
S. C. MacPeter
2020-12-23T20:29:53Z
In that case I will be certain going forward to distribute it in private messages to those who want it! I'll take down the topic I made for it and direct the 3 people (so far) who wanted it to the drive right away!
intaincount
2020-12-27T22:21:04Z

In that case I will be certain going forward to distribute it in private messages to those who want it! I'll take down the topic I made for it and direct the 3 people (so far) who wanted it to the drive right away!

Hello, could you send me the restoration as well, I would appreciate it.

Edward Joseph
2020-12-28T15:26:57Z

Can you also give the restoration to me, i really want to see it.

S. C. MacPeter
2021-01-05T15:38:48Z
I'd like to note that the HBO Max lineup is actually quite predictable in a few area. Most notably, 46-48 mostly go in order (House Hunting Mice being the outlier) in a way that first lists the previously restored in order and then the newly restored. Some parts in the 60s also are quite predictable, 1960 ends at 19 when 20 cartoons were released that year so there is one not joining in (Horse Hare), and 62 has a gap space for the last unrestored cartoon of that year. Here are a few predictions I've made on a giant list doing this sorta thing, so I'll only do a few bits

Expect these cartoons to eventually join the HBO Max lineup:

S3Ep21-I Wanna be a Sailor
S5Ep25-The Good Egg
S9Ep17-Hiss and Make Up
S11Ep17-Quentin Quail
S11Ep18-Daffy Doodles
S11Ep19-The Eager Beaver
S12Ep9-One Meat Brawl
S12Ep12-Hobo Bobo
S12Ep14-The Foxy Duckling
S13Ep23-A Hick a Slick and a Chick
S15Ep24-His Bitter Half