Author Topic: Cartoons On Various Formats  (Read 581 times)

red_demon

• View Profile
Cartoons On Various Formats
« on: December 22, 2014, 06:03:23 pm »
I have faith in this site, but what I believe we need is a way to list what is tracked here by the various formats that was officially released.

There has been releases other than DVD, Blu-Ray!!!! Try 35 mm film, 16 mm film, 8 mm film, Beta, CED, VCD, Laserdisc, VHS, etc..  Some of those releases contain portions of the initial release that has NOT been edited, etc....... by the SUITS that release currently today.

I find the daily schedule for cartoons over the cable / airwaves to be pppfffffttttt! In my opinion, we end up with watching commercials more than seeing a cartoon. I cut the cable, power cord, TV 15 years ago. I'm a classic cartoon collector that remembers watching Inki, with the Minah Bird on saturday mornings as a pup.

eutychus

• Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
    • View Profile
    • The Internet Animation Database
Re: Cartoons On Various Formats
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 06:36:28 pm »
I have faith in this site, but what I believe we need is a way to list what is tracked here by the various formats that was officially released.

There has been releases other than DVD, Blu-Ray!!!! Try 35 mm film, 16 mm film, 8 mm film, Beta, CED, VCD, Laserdisc, VHS, etc..  Some of those releases contain portions of the initial release that has NOT been edited, etc....... by the SUITS that release currently today.

Love to do it! Send me the information and I'll add it to the site!