Author Topic: Walt Disney vs. Warner Bros. (Mickey Mouse vs. Bugs Bunny)  (Read 13616 times)

tonyboy85

• View Profile
Walt Disney vs. Warner Bros. (Mickey Mouse vs. Bugs Bunny)
« on: June 24, 2013, 11:53:57 am »
(The following text you are about to read was an opinion created by the individual (that's me) with different ways of thinking. There are opinions created for theories, respect, appreciation, bravery, knowledge, & virtue. But there are opinions created for hate, negativity, cowardice, laziness, and making mountains out of molehills.
Everyone in this world have different opinions, but people can agree or disagree each other's opinions, because we are different people with different & unique minds.)

From 1928 to 1942, the Fleischer Studios was the great rival to Walt Disney Studios. It has innovative technology & great animation talents just like Walt Disney’s studio, It has it’s own animated superstars named KoKo the Clown & Betty Boop, It has 2 animated movies to compete with Disney’s animated movies, & it was successful in creating the animated adaptions of "Popeye (the comic strip)" & "Superman (the comic book)". But there was Walt Disney’s rival that is more stronger & better than the Fleischer Studios, & It has the animation studio talents & techniques & the creations of the characters’ personalities that makes it a tougher competitor to Walt Disney Studios, & It’s cartoons even surpassed Disney’s cartoons in sales and popularity in 1942!

The #1 rival & arch-rival of Walt Disney Studios is...
Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc. (aka "Leon Schlesinger Productions" & "Termite Terrace").

It mostly doesn’t have innovative technology like Fleischer’s & Disney’s, & It does not produce any animated movies from the 1940's to the 1960's (WB’s "Gay Purr-ee" was really UPA’s creation, this movie was just distributed by WB), But from 1929 to 1964, WB’s original animation studio founded by Leon Schlesinger was innovative, talented, creative & smart-thinking on their efforts on humor & comedy, story & script, creating characters & their personalities, animating animation, & making people laugh & enjoy the good things in life. & another fact is, both Mickey Mouse & Bugs Bunny are brave & heroic good guys that stand up against the bad guys and kicked their butts in any way!

In my opinion: Since I was born, I learned that the animated films & cartoons of Walt Disney & Warner Bros. both have a lot in common, they are high-quality films created by the wonderfully-talented studio team who are hard-working, unique, great-thinking, creative-skilled, appreciated, & are strong at believing in themselves!

Like Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi, Nintendo vs. Sega (until 2001), & Star Trek vs. Star Wars,
I think that Walt Disney & Warner Bros. will always be the greatest rivals!

Below is my comparison list about the similarities between
Walt Disney & Warner Bros.

[Classic Theatrical Cartoon Series]
Walt Disney: Disney cartoons featuring Mickey, Donald & their friends (1928-1960's).
WB: Looney Tunes & Merrie Melodies (1929-1964).

[The Main Stars who are the Greatest Heroes!]
Walt Disney: Mickey Mouse.
WB: Bugs Bunny.

[The Original Leaders]
Walt Disney: Walt & Roy O. Disney.
WB: Leon Schlesinger.

[The Best Cast & Crew of the Animation Studios]
Walt Disney: The Nine Old Men, Clarence Nash, Pinto Colvig, Norman Ferguson,
Hamilton Luske, Charles Nichols, Jack Kinney, Jack Hannah, Fred Moore, Bill Tytla,
Mary Blair, George Bruns, The Sherman Brothers, Ken Anderson, James MacDonald, etc.
WB: Friz Freleng, Tex Avery, Chuck Jones, Bob Clampett, Robert McKimson, Hugh & Rudolf,
Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg, Arthur Q. Bryan, Treg Brown, Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce,
Virgil Ross, Abe Levitow, Maurice Noble, Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn, Gerry Chiniquy, etc.

[Leaving The Studio in the 1930's]
Walt Disney: Ub Iwerks leaves the Disney studio to start his own cartoon studio
& created Flip the Frog. Ub Iwerks returned to the Disney studio in 1940.
WB: Hugh Harman & Rudolf Ising leaves Leon Schlesinger
& have created/directed their MGM cartoons from 1934 to 1943.

[Rebellion in 1941]
Walt Disney: the group of Disney animators started a labor union strike
against Walt Disney, & the 3 former Disney employees have founded the UPA studio.
WB: Tex Avery revolts against Leon Schlesinger &
have created his MGM cartoons from 1942 to 1955.

[Hollywood All-Stars Caricature Cartoons]
Walt Disney: "Mickey's Gala Premiere", "Mickey's Polo Team",
"Mother Goose Goes Hollywood" & "The Autograph Hound".
WB: "The Coo-Coo Nut Grove", "Hollywood Steps Out",
"Hollywood Canine Canteen", "Slick Hare", etc.

[Confronting WW2 Villainy]
Walt Disney: Donald Duck in "Der Fuehrer's Face" & "Commando Duck".
WB: Bugs Bunny in "Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips" & "Herr Meets Hare".

[Fowl-Tempered, Arrogant & Greedy Ducks]
Walt Disney: Donald Duck.
WB: Daffy Duck.
(note: Scrooge McDuck is as greedy as Donald & Daffy)

[Couples]
Walt Disney: Mickey & Minnie, & Donald & Daisy.
WB: Porky & Petunia, & Bosko & Honey. Bugs Bunny has lots of girlfriends!

[Cartoon Villains]
Walt Disney: Pete, Butch the Bulldog & Lucifer the Cat (not the other cat from "Cinderella").
WB: Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam & Marvin the Martian.
(note: you can see Lucifer in "Pluto's Kid Brother" & "Bath Day")

[Small & Mischievous Duos]
Walt Disney: Chip & Dale.
WB: The Goofy Gophers named Mac & Tosh.

[Screwy Birds from Exotic Lands]
Walt Disney: the Aracuan Bird, from South America.
WB: the DoDo, from Wackyland, Africa.

[Young Relatives]
Walt Disney: Morty & Ferdie (mostly in comics), Goofy Jr. & Max, P.J., & Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
WB: Clyde Bunny, Egghead Jr. & Sylvester Jr.

[Animated Compilations]
Walt Disney: compilation episodes from "Disneyland/Walt Disney Presents"
(like "Kids is Kids" & "How to Relax").
WB: compilation movies & tv specials
(like "The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie" & "Bugs Bunny's Easter Special").

[Animated Movies]
Walt Disney: Lots of 'em! Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Bambi, Peter Pan,
Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Aladdin, Wreck-It Ralph, Fantasia, etc.
WB: Quest for Camelot & The Iron Giant.

[Live-Action Movies]
Walt Disney: Treasure Island, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Old Yeller, Pollyanna,
Swiss Family Robinson, Mary Poppins, The Love Bug, Honey I Shrunk The Kids, Hocus Pocus, etc.
WB: The Adventures of Robin Hood, Casablanca, The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, Gypsy,
Enter The Dragon, Blade Runner, The Goonies, Beetlejuice, Goodfellas, Free Willy, The Matrix, etc.

[Animation/Live-Action Hybrids]
Walt Disney: Song of the South, Mary Poppins, Bedknobs & Broomsticks,
Pete's Dragon, Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Touchstone Pictures), etc.
WB: Two Guys from Texas, My Dream Is Yours, The Incredible Mr. Limpet,
Space Jam & Looney Tunes : Back in Action.

[Animated TV Shows]
Walt Disney: Lots of 'em! Ducktales, Chip & Dale : Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck,
Goof Troop, Bonkers, Gargoyles, Pepper Ann, The Weekenders, Phineas & Ferb, etc.
WB: Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Road Rovers, Histeria!, Detention, etc.

[Acquirement]
Walt Disney: Disney has bought Pixar & Marvel Comics.
WB: Warner Bros. has bought Hanna-Barbera (renamed "Cartoon Network Studios") & DC Comics.

[Shopping Stores]
Walt Disney: The Disney Store.
WB: The Warner Bros. Studio Store (closed in U.S.A. in 2001).

[Theme Parks]
Walt Disney: Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, etc.
WB: WB Movie World in Australia & Spain (also in Germany until 2004), & the Six Flags Amusement Parks.

[Golden Anniversaries]
Walt Disney: Mickey Mouse's 60th Birthday (1988).
WB: Bugs Bunny's 50th Birthday (1990).

[New Millenium Celebrations]
Walt Disney: Walt Disney World's 2000 Celebration.
WB: Mil-looney-um 2000.

[Studio Water Towers]
Walt Disney: Walt Disney Studios & Disney's Hollywood Studios (alias "Disney-MGM Studios").
WB: Warner Bros. Studios.

[Merchandise for Babies]
Walt Disney: Disney Babies.
WB: Baby Looney Tunes.

[Memorabilia/Wide Array of Products (based on characters from theatrical cartoons)]
Walt Disney: toys, records, clothes, home video, video games, books, glassware, lunchboxes, etc.
WB: toys, records, clothes, home video, video games, books, glassware, lunchboxes, etc.

[Special Edition DVDs]
Walt Disney: Walt Disney Treasures.
WB: The Looney Tunes Golden Collection.

[Pinto Colvig : The Voice Actor for, ironically, both the Rival Studios]
Walt Disney: Pinto Colvig was the voice of Goofy, Pluto, Practical Pig & Grumpy.
WB: Pinto Colvig was the voice of the characters in "Aloha Hooey", "Conrad the Sailor",
"Ding Dong Daddy" & "Hop & Go".

So lets go ahead & talk about this rivalry, discuss about it, chat about it, & talk your opinions & theories about it!

& you can make your own comparison lists
about the similarities & differences between Walt Disney & Warner Bros.
(If you really want to)

Here is this layout for the list.

[   s u b j e c t   ]
Walt Disney: blankety blank
WB: blankety blank

All of you are welcome to enter my thread anytime.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 02:59:32 am by tonyboy85 »

Mario500

• Doing "The Mario" on the keyboard
    • View Profile
    • Television and Radio in Southwest Alabama
Re: Walt Disney vs. Warner Bros. (Mickey Mouse vs. Bugs Bunny)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 03:18:57 pm »

[Acquirement]
Walt Disney: Disney has bought Pixar & Marvel Comics.
WB: Warner Bros. has bought Hanna-Barbera (renamed "Cartoon Network Studios") & DC Comics.

The owners of Warner Bros. (Time Warner) actually acquired Hanna-Barbera Productions as part of their purchase of Turner Broadcasting.

speedy fast

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 03:27:59 pm »

Both are great, but I like the WB animated shorts a lot better. WB has so many shorts that I really like, while the majority of Disney shorts I really like are ones with historical significance (Steamboat Willie) or are really well-known (Three Little Pigs, Der Fuehrers Face). Though there are some shorts that I don't think fit either of those categories that I do really like (some of which I only recently found out about), such as Donald's Dilemma, Donald's Happy Birthday, Duck Pimples, and all of the Three Little Pigs sequels.

NicKramer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 03:57:05 pm »
For me, they are apple and oranges.  In other words, Disney is the apple as they are sweet and juicy, while Warners is the orange as they are tangy and juicy.  Simple as that.

Mister Bighead

• Researcher
  • Head Toad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 07:37:10 am »
I actually enjoy both Disney  :mickey: and Warner Bros.  :bugs: cartoons.

One difference I noticed between the two is the pacing of the cartoons. The Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies cartoons deliver their humor in a fast-paced, violent slapstick manner. The cartoons have a lot of gags and they happen quite quickly.

The Disney cartoons, however, deliver their humor in a more slow manner. I do not believe they drag the jokes and story to a molasses speed; the cartoons are still entertaining and bring on chuckles. The Disney cartoons seem to focus a lot on the story and characters in addition to some jokes.

When the Looney Tunes series began in 1930, the cartoons starring Bosko  :bosko: borrowed a lot of elements from the early Mickey Mouse cartoons. In fact, there isn't much difference between a black-and-white Mickey and Warners Bosko. Chuck Jones' Sniffles  :sniff: cartoons also seem like the late '30s and '40s Disney cartoons. The familiar slapstick-filled Warner cartoons came to be when Tex Avery arrived at the studio in the mid-'30s.

So which studio's cartoons do I prefer? It depends. If I want nonstop laughs, I'll watch a Looney Tune or Merrie Melody. If I want whimsical and often humorous short stories, I'll watch a Donald Duck  :donald: or Pluto. When it comes to golden age animation, they are both entertaining and fun to analyze.
Happy Holidays, everyone!

tonyboy85

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 02:03:30 pm »
Does anybody want to post more discussions and opinions in here (if any of you really want to)?

anybody? ???
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:06:19 pm by tonyboy85 »

Woody Woodpecker

• Researchers
  • 11th Incarnation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 07:29:02 pm »
Intresting comparions actaully strikingly similar. When you think about it.

But I know that if you dd comparioson like this to the two biggest English Soccer clubs. The outcome would be strikingly similar.  So I think generally that two biggest in any industry I think have more smiliarities than we care to admit.
"Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame." ~G.K. Chesterton
"Empty paper, means your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one" ~ Doc Brown form Back to the future Triology

R. Araya

• South American Correspondent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 11:31:17 pm »
[Rebellion in 1941]
Walt Disney: the group of Disney animators started a labor union strike
against Walt Disney & the 3 former Disney employees have founded the UPA studio.
WB: Tex Avery revolts against Leon Schlesinger &
have created his MGM cartoons from 1942 to 1955.
1941 also saw the little-known "Looney Tune Lockout"
From The Animation Guild:
"In 1941, Leon Schlesinger, who had been producing cartoons for Warner Bros. since the mid-thirties, tried to lock out the Guild animators. This was the “Looney Tune Lockout”, or “our own little Six-Day War” as Chuck Jones called it. Schlesinger gave in after six days and signed with the Guild."

Left: Manny Perez tries the door. Right: Ben Washam (later president of Local 839), Roy Laupenberger, unknown, Paul Marin, Martha Goldman (Sigall).

Honestly, I like Warner's cartoons better, but nobody can deny the effort Walt made throughout his life to make cartoons a respectable genre (think that in 1928, only 25% of American theaters screened cartoons).
- Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mud.
Wile E. Coyote in "Operation: Rabbit" (1952).

tonyboy85

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 02:09:13 am »
1941 also saw the little-known "Looney Tune Lockout"
From The Animation Guild:
"In 1941, Leon Schlesinger, who had been producing cartoons for Warner Bros. since the mid-thirties, tried to lock out the Guild animators. This was the “Looney Tune Lockout”, or “our own little Six-Day War” as Chuck Jones called it. Schlesinger gave in after six days and signed with the Guild."

I already heard and know about the "Looney Tune Lockout" from this same "Animation Guild" website.

Thank you for showing us another part of history! :)

tonyboy85

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 01:17:08 pm »
Within the rivalry between Walt Disney & Warner Bros.,
Warner Bros. has been making humorous parodies and verbal satires of it's rival, Walt Disney Studios,
& was having fun doing it! & these are the results!

Merrie Melodies
"Coal Black & de Sebben Dwarfs" : a jazzy 1940's parody of "Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs".
"A Corny Concerto" : a parody of "Fantasia".

Looney Tunes
"The Bashful Buzzard" : the young elephant displays his banner saying "I am NOT Dumbo".

Tiny Toon Adventures
"Never Too Late to Loon" : featured an Albert Einstein version of "Pink Elephants on Parade" from "Dumbo".
"The Buster Bunny Bunch" : a parody of "The Mickey Mouse Club (1955)".
"Journey to the Center of Acme Acres" : Buster & his friends sing the earthquake version of
"Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" from "Three Little Pigs".
"Gang Busters" : Buster & Plucky, while digging around, emerges in a parody of
Disneyland's "Pirates of the Caribbean".
"Bunny Daze" : featured a space-monster parody of Goofy.
"Bunnochio" : a parody of "Pinocchio".
"Top Secret Apprentice" : a Tiny Toons version of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from "Fantasia".
"Elmyra's Round the World!" : Elmyra's version of Disneyland's "It's a Small World".
"K-ACME TV" : featured a parody of "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids".
"Slaughterhouse Jive" : Happy the Cow: "For those of you at home with weak stomachs,
I suggest tuning in the Disney Channel.".
"Once Upon a Star" : a parody of Jiminy Cricket is squashed by Elmyra.
"Acme Cable TV" : featured a parody of "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color/Walt Disney Presents".
"Kon Ducki" : featured a cameo of "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)".
"How I Spent My Vacation" : featured parodies of "The Little Mermaid" & Disneyland/Walt Disney World.
"Party Crasher Plucky" : featured a parody of The Walt Disney Company.
"It's a Wonderful Tiny Toon Christmas Special" : Plucky mistakes Buster for a spy from Disney.
"Tiny Toons' Night Ghoulery" : featured a parody of "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Animaniacs
"Slappy Goes Walnuts" : featured a parody of "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color".
"Taming of the Screwy" : parodies of Belle & The Beast are kicked out of the dance party.
"Bumbie's Mom" : featured parodies of "Bambi" & "Old Yeller", "Bumbie's Mom" is
a cartoon based on our sad reactions to the death of Bambi's Mother & Old Yeller.
"Hello Nice Warners" : featured a parody of "Old Yeller".
"Davy Omelette" : a parody of "Davy Crockett".
"Opportunity Knox" : when Pinky & the Brain is inside Fort Knox, Pinky said
"Egad! this is even better than a DuckTales episode, Brain!".
"Wheel of Morality" : Dot: "to make fun of the Disney Channel?".
"The Tiger Prince" : a parody of "The Lion King".
"This Pun for Hire" : Yakko: "Somebody tried to slip a Mickey in my drink.
Nice try bub, but I work for Warners!".
"Cutie & the Beast" : a parody of "Beauty & the Beast (1991)".
"Jokahontas" : a parody of "Pocahontas", including a song that makes fun of Disney heroines
titled "Just the Same Old Heroine" (this song is also a parody of "Just Around the Riverbend").
"The Brain's Apprentice" : a Pinky & the Brain version of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from "Fantasia".

"Tiny Toon Adventures" & "Animaniacs" also has gags based on "Mary Poppins (1964)".

Pinky & the Brain
"Brain's Song" : featured a parody based on our sad reactions to the death of Mufasa from "The Lion King".
"The Megalomaniacal Adventures of Brainie the Poo" : a parody of
"The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh".

& in the episode of "Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain" titled "That's Edutainment!",
Pinky & the Brain said...

Brain : "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky : "I think so, Brain, but Pepper Ann makes me sneeze."

& here are the words that the WB rabbits & ducks are saying...

"Best O' Plucky Duck Day"
Buster: "Welcome, toonatics! Today we're presenting three hysterical duck tales."
Plucky: "DON'T USE THAT WORD!"

"Space Jam"
Daffy: "How's this for a new team name: The Ducks!"
Bugs: "Please! What kind of Mickey Mouse organization would name their team "The Ducks" ?"

& one more thing,
in the Disney PC game titled "Disney's Villains' Revenge", when you found
a picture of Doc (from "Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs") on the storybook door,
the 2 doorknobs named In & Out said...

In: "Hey, what's up Doc! ha ha ha ha!"
Out: "Try to remember who we work for."

Now that's what I call a parodying clash of the studio titans!

Mario500

• Doing "The Mario" on the keyboard
    • View Profile
    • Television and Radio in Southwest Alabama
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 08:13:34 am »

"Space Jam"
Daffy: "How's this for a new team name: The Ducks!"
Bugs: "Please! What kind of Mickey Mouse organization would name their team "The Ducks" ?"

By the time the movie was released, the Walt Disney Company was responsible for a professional hockey team called the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. The team later became the Anaheim Ducks (in 2006) after the Walt Disney Company sold their rights to handle them in 2005.

Bryan_Brown

• C. Aug. 20.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 03:14:28 pm »

& one more thing,
in the Disney PC game titled "Disney's Villains' Revenge", when you found
a picture of Doc (from "Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs") on the storybook door,
the 2 doorknobs named In & Out said...

In: "Hey, what's up Doc! ha ha ha ha!"
Out: "Try to remember who we work for."

Now that's what I call a parodying clash of the studio titans!

And similar to one of the Luckey episodes of Bonkers!.

On this note, I've never really understood the order of the Luckey / Miranda eps of Bonkers, nor why the change. Was one of the series simply a segment in Raw Toonage?
Formerly Daff Doc.

Mister Bighead

• Researcher
  • Head Toad
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 07:55:51 am »
Animaniacs
"Slappy Goes Walnuts" : featured a parody of "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color".
"Taming of the Screwy" : parodies of Belle & The Beast are kicked out of the dance party.
"Bumbie's Mom" : featured parodies of "Bambi" & "Old Yeller", "Bumbie's Mom" is
a cartoon based on our sad reactions to the death of Bambi's Mother & Old Yeller.
"Hello Nice Warners" : featured a parody of "Old Yeller".
"Davy Omelette" : a parody of "Davy Crockett".
"Opportunity Knox" : when Pinky & the Brain is inside Fort Knox, Pinky said
"Egad! this is even better than a DuckTales episode, Brain!".
"Wheel of Morality" : Dot: "to make fun of the Disney Channel?".
"The Tiger Prince" : a parody of "The Lion King".
"This Pun for Hire" : Yakko: "Somebody tried to slip a Mickey in my drink.
Nice try bub, but I work for Warners!".
"Cutie & the Beast" : a parody of "Beauty & the Beast (1991)".
"Jokahontas" : a parody of "Pocahontas", including a song that makes fun of Disney heroines
titled "Just the Same Old Heroine" (this song is also a parody of "Just Around the Riverbend").
"The Brain's Apprentice" : a Pinky & the Brain version of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" from "Fantasia".

I should also note the two Animaniacs episodes Nighty-Night Toon and The Warners and the Beanstalk include a tribute to Sterling Holloway, a famous voice actor for many Disney productions. If you own the Walt Disney Treasures: Disney Rarities DVD set, you would notice Mr. Holloway has narrated a few one-shot Disney cartoons to give them a storybook feel. Jim Cummings, who can imitate Sterling real well, did the narration in his "Pooh" voice for these two Animaniacs episodes which were parodies of children's stories.
Happy Holidays, everyone!

ForumDocXV

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 03:22:06 pm »
Don't forget that also both Disney and Warner Bros. has their own cartoon SFX editors. They were responsible for making the SFX we hear in the cartoons.

Disney: Jim McDonald
Warner Bros.: Treg Brown

Ironically around the mid 50's, Disney started to use some of Warner's SFX in their cartoons and animated films. Warner Bros. did the same thing for their 50's and 60's cartoons.
I'm not just a fan of classic golden age animation, I'm also a fan of video games, anime, and modern animation (both 2D and CGI animation).

tonyboy85

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 11:02:58 am »
Most of us remember the 2 memorable scenes from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)" featuring animated superstar rivals!

Donald Duck & Daffy Duck are dueling pianists at the nite club named "The Ink & Paint Club",

& Mickey Mouse & Bugs Bunny do their best to help Eddie Valiant during the big fall in Toontown.
(I think Mickey & Bugs are best friends, not just rivals)

And although the 2 TV shows are not animated,
The WB TV shows "Full House" & "Family Matters" has episodes of the characters' visit to Walt Disney World,
I think it's ironic!

What's also ironic is that the Looney Tunes compilation movies once aired on the Disney Channel!,
& many years later, "Pinky & The Brain", "Batman: The Animated Series" & "Superman: The Animated Series"
once aired on Toon Disney's Jetix block & Disney XD!

Many of us also remember Bugs Bunny & Daffy Duck teaming up with the Disney animated friends (& many more cartoon stars)
in the anti-drug TV special "Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (1990)".