Popeye The Sailor - The 1940's Volume 2 is coming- Page 7 - Forum.
Mesterius
2019-08-17T14:32:17Z
Originally Posted by: az0o0o0zi 

BREAKING NEWS!

Popeye the Sailor: The 1940s, Volume 3 cover art is finally here!

CLICK HERE! 

It already has its own thread over here . 😉
Mesterius
2019-08-21T01:05:51Z
Did anyone know the first two 1940s color volumes are already out on iTunes and Amazon Video? In full HD too.

Volume 1 - Amazon  and iTunes 
Volume 2 - Amazon  and iTunes 
ToonStar95
2019-08-21T03:20:10Z
Finally got my copy Sunday!
HeySteve
2019-08-21T10:03:36Z
It should be noted that the iTunes and Amazon Video versions are incomplete. Vol. 1 is missing “Pop-Pie a la Mode” and Vol. 2 is missing “The Island Fling”.

As it is, I think the majority of us chose to buy physical copies anyway, but I thought I should warn those who may have a preference for digital media over physical media.
Mesterius
2019-08-21T17:36:50Z
Originally Posted by: HeySteve 

It should be noted that the iTunes and Amazon Video versions are incomplete. Vol. 1 is missing “Pop-Pie a la Mode” and Vol. 2 is missing “The Island Fling”.

As it is, I think the majority of us chose to buy physical copies anyway, but I thought I should warn those who may have a preference for digital media over physical media.

Ahaaa... of course they are. I didn't notice that. The "Adult collector" warnings which take up the entirety of Amazon's presentations are not enough to let "Pop-Pie a la Mode" loose on the internet. Yup... this is another reason why physical releases of cartoons like these are extremely important.