A new cartoon discussion of the week? - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nicholas DS  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2018 9:03:49 AM(UTC)
Nicholas DS

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I see there hasn't been a post in here in two years. But the whole idea seems solid! A great way to learn about new cartoons and then share your ideas of what you see.

Can anyone choose a cartoon to discuss or does it have to be chosen by staff? Is there any criteria I should know about?

What does anyone else think about this? Last I see they moved it to cartoon of the month.
eutychus  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 4:45:59 AM(UTC)
eutychus

Groups: Registered, Researcher, Administrators, Moderator, WebsiteAdmin
Man
United States

Was thanked: 366 time(s) in 258 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Nicholas DS Go to Quoted Post
I see there hasn't been a post in here in two years. But the whole idea seems solid! A great way to learn about new cartoons and then share your ideas of what you see.

Can anyone choose a cartoon to discuss or does it have to be chosen by staff? Is there any criteria I should know about?

What does anyone else think about this? Last I see they moved it to cartoon of the month.

Yeah, this is something we tried to carry over from the old GAC boards but no one ever had the time to keep up with it. But we'd be more than happy to get it going again if anyone wanted to step up and do it on (hopefully) a weekly basis. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

OutOfOdor  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 6:38:46 AM(UTC)
OutOfOdor

United States

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Originally Posted by: eutychus Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, this is something we tried to carry over from the old GAC boards but no one ever had the time to keep up with it. But we'd be more than happy to get it going again if anyone wanted to step up and do it on (hopefully) a weekly basis. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'd love to do this, and I've been thinking about reviving it for quite some time now.

Edited by user Sunday, August 5, 2018 6:42:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"With all respect to the great mousetrap."- Popeye, "The Spinach Overture" (1935)
eutychus  
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 7:10:38 AM(UTC)
eutychus

Groups: Registered, Researcher, Administrators, Moderator, WebsiteAdmin
Man
United States

Was thanked: 366 time(s) in 258 post(s)
Originally Posted by: OutOfOdor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: eutychus Go to Quoted Post

I'd love to do this, and I've been thinking about reviving it for quite some time now.

Drop me a PM and let me know what you have in mind. Thanks!

Nicholas DS  
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 9:52:44 AM(UTC)
Nicholas DS

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Woohoo I'm stoked already!