Brazilian Little Lulu Show DVDs - Forum.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PopKorn Kat  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:51:29 AM(UTC)
PopKorn Kat

Groups: Registered, Researcher, Administrators, Moderator, Beta Tester
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 182 post(s)
I’ve been looking for English episodes of The Little Lulu Show that have not been released on video in the United States. Recently, I discovered that there were some DVDs of the show released in Brazil. There are at least 10 of them, and they are advertised as containing 12 shorts each. Since episodes of The Little Lulu Show consist of three shorts, I theorize that this means that each DVD contains four episodes each. Furthermore, an episode of the show uploaded by YouTube user 10itoruna that is stated to be sourced from a DVD from Brazil has the stand-up comedy segments and Lulu-Bites intact, further supporting my theory.

Unfortunately, I have not found a single one of these discs on American eBay, nor are they available on Amazon, either American or Brazilian. I did manage to find the discs for sale on a Brazilian website called Mercado Livre (http://www.mercadolivre.com.br/). Unfortunately, I got stuck as I don’t know enough Portuguese to navigate the site, so I have to use the not-always-reliable Google Translate. Additionally, I’m not even sure if anyone outside Brazil can purchase anything from the site, and there’s no guarantee that the sellers ship outside of Brazil.

Any assistance in acquiring these DVDs from forum members living in Brazil (or anyone who has used this website) would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 25, 2016 4:35:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: important clarification

rodineisilveira  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:07:59 PM(UTC)
rodineisilveira

Groups: Registered
Man
Brazil

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
And Little Lulu is very endearing here in Brazil, mainly among the elderest fans.
My late mother loved the Little Lulu comic book.