Casanova Cat (ORIGINAL TITLES FOUND!!!)- Page 3 - Forum.
Cool_Cat
  • Cool_Cat
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-01-05T21:46:29Z
I attempted to color correct the 35mm raw scan coming from a Cintel telecine, and it looks really good. The print owner uploaded my color corrected scene on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr62LDcjN5Q 

Unfortunately I lack the high end software required to do this kind of work. All I had was the Studio version of DaVinci Resolve.
Mesterius
2020-01-06T11:02:35Z
Originally Posted by: Cool_Cat 

I attempted to color correct the 35mm raw scan coming from a Cintel telecine, and it looks really good. The print owner uploaded my color corrected scene on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr62LDcjN5Q 

Unfortunately I lack the high end software required to do this kind of work. All I had was the Studio version of DaVinci Resolve.

The colors look really nice -- very much like the majority of the Golden Collection Volume 1 prints. The more I think about the wretched colors in almost all of Warner's remasters for the unreleased Volume 2, the sadder I get.

The picture quality feels a bit reduced though, especially if this is from 35mm film. But I'm not sure how much the conversion in DaVinci Resolve and the compression on YouTube play into that.
Matteen
2020-01-19T23:21:53Z
Hey everyone!

I think I found the original print to the [tom] and [jerry] cartoon "The Yankee Doodle Mouse" on eBay.

Can somebody please help me before it's sold out on Friday?

I tried contacting Steve Stanchfield about the original print to "Old Rockin' Chair Tom" and he didn't reply back to me at all.

Can someone please help me? Thanks!

Here's the link to Yankee Doodle Mouse: Link deleted.
Jason Todd
2020-01-20T00:04:16Z
Originally Posted by: Matteen 

Hey everyone!

I think I found the original print to the [tom] and [jerry] cartoon "The Yankee Doodle Mouse" on eBay.

I tried contacting Steve Stanchfield about the original print to "Old Rockin' Chair Tom" and he didn't reply back to me at all.

Here's the link to Yankee Doodle Mouse: Link deleted

Oh. My. God!!!

Tell Jerry Beck and Thad Komorowski RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
Cool_Cat
  • Cool_Cat
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2020-01-20T00:06:46Z
You guys should STOP posting these links on public threads, or just like with Old Rockin Chair Tom, they’ll end up in bad hands.

There are people out there who would sell an arm and a leg to have those rarities just to not give them to anyone.
Jason Todd
2020-01-20T00:22:08Z
Originally Posted by: Cool_Cat 

You guys should STOP posting these links on public threads, or just like with Old Rockin Chair Tom, they’ll end up in bad hands.

There are people out there who would sell an arm and a leg to have those rarities just to not give them to anyone.

I have just messaged both Jerry Beck and Thad Komorowski about this on Facebook. Hopefully they’ll see this...
SuperMuppet64
2020-01-20T00:56:50Z
its incredibly bold to assume that's the original when there's no signs that it is
PopKorn Kat
2020-01-20T01:00:28Z
No photos of the print provided. It's just as likely to be a reissue.
Matteen
2020-01-20T01:17:26Z
Look, let me explain.

It did say "RARE" just like in the Old Rockin' Chair Tom print on EBay.

And if it's not the original print, I'm very sorry for disappointing everyone.
SuperMuppet64
2020-01-20T01:27:53Z
every seller on ebay thinks their item is RARE. it's a buzzword to attract buyers that lost all meaning eons ago
Gnik_LJN
2020-01-20T14:51:35Z
Contacting the seller for photo evidence may be a good idea. If the description mentions a lack of mentioning of the Oscar in the titles or maybe the missing stamp scene, we may be more interested in it.
tashlinfan44
2020-01-20T18:16:11Z
Originally Posted by: Matteen 

Hey everyone!

Here's the link to Yankee Doodle Mouse: Link deleted.

I just asked the seller. No lost footage, and there is a mention of an Oscar in the beginning. Next time, check yourself before you alert everyone on a forum.
Jason Todd
2020-01-20T21:34:33Z
Yeah, man! 😳 You got all of our hopes up for nothing.